The Cause for Concern metric helps you track users that fail to meet your attendance requirements by placing the Cause for Concern icon beside their names on the Attendance Data page.
Use the Cause for Concern metric
- Enter a percentage that indicates your minimum attendance requirement in the Cause for Concern field.
- Click Save.
- Attendance data
- Managing attendance schemes and statuses
- Managing attendance registers and sessions
- Creating an attendance register
- Using the Cause for Concern metric
- Editing an attendance register
- Deleting an attendance register
- Checking which attendance registers are associated with a scheme
- Creating sessions for your attendance register
- Deleting a session for an attendance register
- Accessing the Attendance Data page for an attendance register
- Exporting your attendance register’s attendance data