Pilot User Progress
The User Progress tool helps track student progress in a course by measuring their completion of 9 different progress indicators. Instructors can use User Progress to track their students’ overall progress and prepare progress reports, while students can use User Progress to keep track of all of their course-specific assignments and feedback. Progress reports are available for the following progress indicators:
- Dropbox Folders
- Login History
What are the basics of User Progress?
How do I use User Progress?
- Understanding User Progress interface
- Changing User Progress settings
- Interpreting the Grades chart in User Progress
How do I use Class Progress?
- Accessing Class Progress
- Changing Class Progress settings
- Filtering Class Progress
- Switching from Class Progress to User Progress
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.