Release conditions allow you to associate the final grade with other objects in Pilot. For example, you could require that users submit a class evaluation before they see their final grade.
- On the Manage Grades page, click on the name of the Final Calculated or Final Adjusted grade.
- Click the Restrictions tab.
- In the Release Conditions section, click either Attach Existing or Create and Attach.
- Choose whether access to the final grade is dependent on meeting all or any of your conditions.
Note This option is only available for the final grade you release to users. This might be either the Final Calculated or Final Adjusted grade depending on the setup options you selected for your course.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Finding my grades
- Creating a grade book
- Creating grade items and grade book categories
- Managing grade items and grade book categories
- Managing grade schemes
- Managing users’ grades
- Managing final grades
- Accessing the Final Grades page
- Calculating final grades
- Additional options on the Final Grades page
- Editing the calculated or adjusted final grade
- Excluding grade items from the final grade
- Releasing a final grade
- Setting final grade display options for users
- Setting display options for your view of the grade book
- Setting release conditions for the final grade
- Viewing grade statistics
- Changing Grades settings and display options