Rubric statistics are recorded for each rubric association.
Rubric statistics for Competencies activities show the number of assessments completed, average level achieved, the percentage of users who chose each level (by criterion for analytic rubrics), and individual statistics for each user who was evaluated.
Rubric statistics for ePortfolio items show the number of completed assessments for the item.
View rubric statistics for a rubric association
- On the Rubrics page, click View Statistics from the context menu of the rubric you want to view.
- You can view statistics in the Competency Activities tab or the ePortfolio tab.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Rubrics basics
- Understanding Rubrics
- Accessing Rubrics
- Creating holistic rubrics
- Creating analytic rubrics
- Adding rubric achievement levels , criteria, or criteria groups
- Editing rubrics, achievement levels, criteria, or criteria groups
- Managing rubric sharing properties
- Managing rubric status settings
- Copying rubrics
- Reordering rubric achievement levels or criteria
- Deleting rubrics
- Deleting rubric achievement levels, criteria, or criteria groups
- Viewing rubric statistics
- Using Rubrics in Competencies
- Using Rubrics in ePortfolio