True or false (T/F) questions present a statement which respondents must determine is correct or incorrect.
Create a true or false question
- Enter a Title. Enter a Points value. Select a difficulty level in the Difficulty drop-down list.
- Enter your T/F question in the Question Text field.
- Click Add a File to upload an image to accompany your question. You can enter a description of the image in the Description field.
- Select an enumeration style from the Enumeration drop-down list.
- Choose a display Style.
- Set the weight for each “true” and “false” option in the Weight (%) field.
- Provide comments and suggestions in the Feedback, Question Hint, and Question Feedback fields.
- Click Preview to view your question.
- Click Save to return to the main page, click Save and Copy to save and create another T/F question that retains the copied properties, or click Save and New to continue creating new T/F questions.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Question Library basics
- Question types
- Understanding regular expressions
- Creating true or false questions
- Creating multiple choice questions
- Creating multi-select questions
- Creating long answer questions
- Creating short answer questions
- Creating multi-short answer questions
- Creating fill in the blanks questions
- Creating matching questions
- Creating ordering questions
- Creating arithmetic questions
- Creating significant figures questions
- Creating Likert questions
- Creating text information
- Creating image information