You can create text information if you want to provide supplementary information that relates to several questions. It is useful to create text information if you have several questions that need to reference the same passage and you want to avoid repeatedly writing the same text for each question.
For example, perhaps you have a case study you want to base several questions on. Instead of inserting the case study into each question, you can simply create a text information item and have your related questions appear directly underneath it.
Create a text information item in the Question Library
- Enter a Title.
- Enter your text information in the Question Text field.
- Click Preview to view your text information.
- Click Save to return to the main page, click Save and Copy to save and create another text information item that retains the copied properties, or click Save and New to continue creating new text information.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Question Library basics
- Question types
- Understanding regular expressions
- Creating true or false questions
- Creating multiple choice questions
- Creating multi-select questions
- Creating long answer questions
- Creating short answer questions
- Creating multi-short answer questions
- Creating fill in the blanks questions
- Creating matching questions
- Creating ordering questions
- Creating arithmetic questions
- Creating significant figures questions
- Creating Likert questions
- Creating text information
- Creating image information