The quiz preview option allows you to test the accuracy of content and grading before you release a quiz. In a preview, you can answer the questions, view allowed hints, submit the quiz, auto-grade answers, read feedback, and view report results.
Preview a quiz
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click Preview from the context menu of the quiz you want to preview.
- Clear the Bypass Restrictions check box if you want to view the quiz with user restrictions turned on.
- Click Start Quiz!.
- Preview your quiz. Click Exit Preview to return to Manage Quizzes page.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Quizzes basics
- Using Quizzes
- Accessing Question Library
- Grading a quiz
- Creating quiz questions
- Creating quizzes
- Creating quiz sections
- Editing quizzes
- Copying quizzes
- Previewing quizzes
- Reordering quizzes
- Deleting quizzes
- Creating quiz categories
- Editing a quiz category
- Reordering quiz categories
- Deleting a quiz category
- Associating quizzes with learning objectives
- Publishing quizzes to a learning object repository
- Creating random sections in quizzes
- Creating bonus quiz questions
- Managing quiz questions and sections
- Viewing quizzes