Use the move commands in a node’s context menu as an alternative to dragging and dropping from one section in your course to another.
- Select the node you want to move.
- In the node’s context menu, click Move Up, Move Down, or Move To to change the node’s location entirely.
- In the Select a location pop-up window, click on the module you want to move your object to.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Course Builder basics
- Creating your course’s structure
- Editing your course’s structure
- Copying and pasting modules and placeholders to your course structure
- Editing a module or placeholder in your course structure
- Cutting and pasting a node in the course tree
- Moving a node in the course tree
- Removing a node in the course tree
- Editing objects
- Repairing broken objects in the course tree