Pilot Intelligent Agents
Intelligent agents monitor an org unit to find activity that matches criteria that you set. The criteria that the agents search for are login activity, course activity, and release conditions in Pilot.
Example uses for intelligent agents include:
- Emailing users with grades below a certain level.
- Checking for users that have not logged in within a specific number of days.
- Checking for users that view a specific content topic.
What are the basics of Intelligent Agents?
- Accessing Intelligent Agents
- Creating intelligent agents
- Editing an intelligent agent
- Deleting an intelligent agent
- Replace strings for intelligent agents
- Running an intelligent agent manually
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.