You can only delete a rubric from the org unit in which it was created and you cannot delete a rubric that is being used by a Competencies activity or ePortfolio item.
Delete a rubric
On the Rubrics page, Delete from the context menu of the rubric you want to delete.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Rubrics basics
- Understanding Rubrics
- Accessing Rubrics
- Creating holistic rubrics
- Creating analytic rubrics
- Adding rubric achievement levels , criteria, or criteria groups
- Editing rubrics, achievement levels, criteria, or criteria groups
- Managing rubric sharing properties
- Managing rubric status settings
- Copying rubrics
- Reordering rubric achievement levels or criteria
- Deleting rubrics
- Deleting rubric achievement levels, criteria, or criteria groups
- Viewing rubric statistics
- Using Rubrics in Competencies
- Using Rubrics in ePortfolio