Provide comments that are not counted towards users’ final grades.
- Text grade items cannot belong to a category.
- Text grade items do not contribute to the calculated final grade.
Create a text grade item
- On the Manage Grades page, click Item from the New button.
- Select Text.
- Enter a Name for the grade item.
- You can enter a Short Name to display in the grade book.
- Enter a Description of the grade item. If you want to make the description available to users, select Allow users to view grade item description.
- You can click Add Rubric to add a rubric, or click the Create Rubric in New Window link to create a new rubric.
- Select Display Options.
- Click Save and Close.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Finding my grades
- Creating a grade book
- Creating grade items and grade book categories
- Managing grade items and grade book categories
- Managing grade schemes
- Managing users’ grades
- Managing final grades
- Changing Grades settings and display options