- On the Manage Self Assessments page, click New Self Assessment.
- Enter a Name.
- Select a Category from the drop-down list if you want to group your self assessment with an existing category. If you haven’t set up categories for your self assessments, click add category to create and name a new category. See Creating self assessment categories for more information.
- Select allow hints if you want users to access hints to questions.
- Click Expand page header/footer to add information or instructions to the top or bottom of the self assessment page. Change page header and footer visibility by selecting on or off.
- Click Save and Close.
Note You can edit all details for a self assessment after you create it by clicking the name of the self assessment on the Manage Self Assessments page.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Self Assessments basics
- Using Self Assessments
- Accessing Question Library
- Creating self assessment questions
- Creating self assessments
- Creating self assessment sections
- Editing self assessments
- Copying self assessments
- Previewing self assessments
- Reordering self assessments
- Deleting self assessments
- Creating self assessment categories
- Editing a self assessment category
- Reordering self assessment categories
- Deleting a self assessment category
- Creating random sections in self assessments
- Quicklinking self assessments to course content
- Managing self assessment questions and sections