Organize your dropbox folders into categories to make it easier for users to navigate to the appropriate folder. For example, you can create separate categories for course units, summative projects, bonus assignments, and individual submissions.
Create a dropbox category
- On the Dropbox Folders page, click New Folder.
- Click the New Category link beside the Category field.
- Enter a Name for the new category.
- Click Save
Note:Your new category appears on the Dropbox Folders page only if there are dropbox folders associated with it.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Dropbox basics
- Creating and managing Dropbox
- Creating dropbox categories
- Creating dropbox folders
- Managing dropbox folder submission handling
- Setting dropbox folder availability and due dates
- Setting release conditions for a dropbox folder
- Adding special access permissions to a dropbox folder
- Editing dropbox categories and folders
- Reordering dropbox categories and folders
- Deleting dropbox categories and folders
- Restoring deleted dropbox folders
- Viewing the Dropbox event log
- Associating dropbox folders with learning objectives
- Previewing dropbox folders and submissions
- Evaluating dropbox folder submissions