You can copy modules and placeholders to another section in your course where you want similar structure. When you copy a module, its child modules and placeholders are also copied.
Copy and paste module and placeholder structure
- Select the module or placeholder you want to copy.
- In the module or placeholder’s context menu, click Copy Structure or Copy Placeholder.
- In the context menu of the node or closest node to the location you want to insert your placeholder or structure, click Paste After, Paste Before, or Paste As Child.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Course Builder basics
- Creating your course’s structure
- Editing your course’s structure
- Copying and pasting modules and placeholders to your course structure
- Editing a module or placeholder in your course structure
- Cutting and pasting a node in the course tree
- Moving a node in the course tree
- Removing a node in the course tree
- Editing objects
- Repairing broken objects in the course tree