Using the Attendance Tool in Pilot
The Attendance tool enables you to create registers that track attendance for activities within your organization or course. You can track attendance for any number of activities and customize your registers to suit your needs.
Use the Attendance tool to create sessions to track attendance and define attendance statuses for your activities. You can assign grades for user attendance, view attendance results, and track users that have poor attendance.
Note: Attendance is an optional tool. It does not appear on the navbar by default. For directions on how to activate the Attendance tool, read the article:
How do I manage attendance registers and sessions?
- Entering attendance data
- Viewing enrolled user attendance data
- Viewing attendance data for withdrawn (unenrolled) users
- Emailing users from the Attendance Data page
- Creating an attendance register
- Using the Cause for Concern metric
- Editing an attendance register
- Deleting an attendance register
- Checking which attendance registers are associated with a scheme
- Creating sessions for my attendance register
- Deleting a session for an attendance register
- Accessing the Attendance Data page for an attendance register
- Exporting your attendance register’s attendance data
How do I manage attendance schemes and statuses?
- Attendance schemes
- Course attendance schemes
- Organization attendance schemes
- Attendance scheme statuses
- Creating an attendance scheme
- Setting default attendance schemes
- Editing an attendance scheme
- Copying an attendance scheme
- Deleting an attendance scheme
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.