Pilot Seating Chart
Use Seating Chart’s drag-and-drop interface to view and track attendance and participation for your course and group events. Seating Chart enables you to assign students to seats representative of your classroom and track student performance on a session-by-session basis.
NoteSeating Chart integrates with both the Locations and Calendar tools. Because seating charts are dependent on Locations, you must first create or activate a location with a layout before you can create any seating charts. See Locations for more information.
What are the basics of Seating Chart?
- Accessing Seating Chart
- What do students see when looking at a seating chart?
- Seating Chart filters
- Cold calls
- Viewing seating chart statistics
How do I create and use seating charts?
- Creating seating charts
- Setting default seating charts
- Assigning seats to users
- Copying a seating chart
- Editing a seating chart in Calendar
- Locking and unlocking a seating chart
- Printing a seating chart
- Deleting a seating chart
How do I create and use sessions?
- Seating Chart sessions
- Creating a session
- Conducting sessions
- Tracking attendance and participation during a session
- Viewing session statuses in Seating Chart
- Accessing user details in a session
- Visualizing student progress in a session
- Printing sessions
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.