Rubrics are used to evaluate an activity or item based on a predefined set of criteria. They help ensure that activities and items are evaluated fairly and consistently.
What are the basics of Rubrics?
- Understanding Rubrics
- Accessing Rubrics
- Creating holistic rubrics
- Creating analytic rubrics
- Adding rubric achievement levels, criteria, or criteria groups
- Editing rubrics, achievement levels, criteria, or criteria groups
- Managing rubric sharing properties
- Managing rubric status settings
- Copying rubrics
- Reorder rubric achievement levels or criteria
- Deleting rubrics
- Deleting rubric achievement levels, criteria, or criteria groups
- Viewing rubric statistics
How do I use Rubrics in Competencies?
How do I use Rubrics in ePortfolio?
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.