Pilot » Quizzes & Exams
The Quizzes & Exams tool enables you to create and manage points-measured assessments. As part of your quantifiable assessment procedures, you can use quizzes to help evaluate users’ learning progress and learning outcomes. Create and manage quiz questions from the Question Library or the Quizzes & Exams tool, and organize quizzes into categories to make it easier to find assessments with similar or related content. Use the quiz preview option to test the accuracy of content and grading before you release a quiz. In a preview, you can answer the questions, view allowed hints, submit the quiz, auto-grade answers, read feedback, and view report results.
Once you receive completed quizzes from learners, you can view quiz statistics such as grade distribution, grade average, question statistics, and user statistics on the Statistics page.
How do I use Quizzes & Exams?
- Creating quizzes
- Set Quiz Restrictions
- Accessing Question Library
- Creating quiz questions
- Creating bonus quiz questions
- Previewing quizzes
- Editing quizzes
- Reordering quizzes
- Copying quizzes
- Deleting quizzes
- Creating quiz sections
- Creating random sections in quizzes
- Creating quiz categories
- Editing a quiz category
- Reordering quiz categories
- Deleting a quiz category
- Grading a quiz
How do I manage quiz questions and sections?
- Fix a Faulty Question After Students have Taken the Quiz
- What is “Question in Use”
- Editing quiz questions and sections
- Previewing quiz questions
- Reordering quiz questions and sections
- Deleting quiz questions and sections
- Importing quiz questions
- Respondus Quiz Management Tool
How do I view quizzes?
- Submitting a user’s quiz (impersonate a user)
- View the Quiz Event Log
- Viewing quiz statistics
- Viewing quiz reports
- Using Quizzes
- Managing quiz questions and sections
- Viewing quizzes
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.