If students experience difficulty in submitting a quiz in Pilot, then the instructor may need to submit or reset the attempt for them.
Here are the steps:
- From the course homepage, click on Assessments and then on Quizzes and Exams. This will display the list of tests in the course.
- Click on the down arrow to the right of the quiz title you want to view and select Grade from the menu that appears.
- A list of attempts will display and you need to change the “Restrict to” view to “All Users” from the pull-down menu. To refresh the list, click on the Search icon, the one shaped like a little blue magnifying glass (leave the search field blank).
- When the list of all attempts displays, you will see if the student has an attempt “In Progress.”
- If it is in progress, you can impersonate the account to submit the exam by clicking on the impersonate icon() or you can click the checkbox to the left of the name and click the trash can icon at the top or bottom of the page to reset the attempt.