View grades by group or section
Select “Groups” or “Sections” from the View By drop-down list.
Clear adjusted final grades
Do one of the following:
- Select the users whose grades you want to clear and click Clear.
- Click Clear all from the Final Grades context menu.
Leave general feedback for all users
- Click Show details and overall comments to expand the comments section.
- Enter comments in the text field.
Leave feedback for a specific user
Click the Enter Comments icon for the user.
Note Final grade comments are not released to users until you release the final grade.
Email users about their final grades
Select the users you want to email and click Email.
Enter a common adjusted grade for multiple users
- Select the users you want to assign a common grade for and click Grade.
- Enter the grade.
- Click Save.
Change the number of users displayed per page
Select a value from the per page drop-down list.
View the Final Grades Event Log
Click Event Log from the Final Grades context menu.
View a user’s Event Log
Click the Event Log icon for the user.
View statistics for a grade item or a user’s final grades
On the Manage Grades page, click View Statistics from the menu beside the item or category you want to see statistics for.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Finding my grades
- Creating a grade book
- Creating grade items and grade book categories
- Managing grade items and grade book categories
- Managing grade schemes
- Managing users’ grades
- Managing final grades
- Accessing the Final Grades page
- Calculating final grades
- Additional options on the Final Grades page
- Editing the calculated or adjusted final grade
- Excluding grade items from the final grade
- Releasing a final grade
- Setting final grade display options for users
- Setting display options for your view of the grade book
- Setting release conditions for the final grade
- Viewing grade statistics
- Changing Grades settings and display options