In Pilot’s Dropbox tool, you can create folders to which students upload assignments. Typically, you make one folder for each assignment and students upload Microsoft Word documents, or other file types. You can then view and grade their submissions.
You can also make group folders where any student in a group can upload a file on behalf of all the members of the group.
At Wright State, we have Turnitin plagiarism detection integrated with Pilot’s Dropbox tool. If you enable that for your Dropbox folder, each submission will be checked for passages that appear on the Web or in Turnitin’s database of papers.
Turnitin also offers a sophisticated grading and markup tool called Feedback Studio
In this Section on Dropbox
- Create Dropbox Folders
- Dropbox Folder Restrictions
- Grade Dropbox Submissions
- Use Turnitin Plagiarism Detection
- Turnitin’s Feedback Studio
Videos: D2L Dropbox (Assignments) Tool Playlist
List of Videos in Playlist
To see individual videos in this playlist,
- click the icon in the top left corner of the video or…
- go to the YouTube Playlist page for the Dropbox tool.