Exporting Grade Book Data
You can export all information from a grade book, including the original point values, grade scheme symbols and ‘out of’ grades to a .cvs or .xlsx file that can be opened with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet applications.
- Go to the Grades tool and select Enter Grades.
- Select the Download Grades as CSV tab near the top of the page.
3. The “Export Grades” page appears.
- By default, “Export Grade Items for” is set to All users. Leave it as set.
- Choose whether to export the “Org Defined ID”, “Username” or “Both” for each user.
- Select the grade values you wish to export: “Points grade” and/or “Grade Scheme”.
- Select the User Details you wish to export.
4. To export all Grade values, check the ‘Select all rows’ box just below “Choose Grades to Export” and above “Grade Item”.
To export individual grade items, select the boxes by each grade item.
5. Press the Export to CSV button or the Export To Excel button near the bottom to export the gradebook data as a .csv file or .xlsx file, respectively.
6. When the file is ready to be downloaded, click the link presented. You will have the option to save the file.