Seating Chart uses color coding – red, yellow, and green – when viewing a session to help distinguish student progress.
- Green indicates students who are achieving or exceeding the Positive Threshold value. This is the target participation score expected from students in a session.
- Red indicates students who are below the Negative Threshold value.
- Yellow indicates students who are below the Positive Threshold value, but are equal to or above the Negative Threshold value.
Note Click the Settings icon to edit the Positive and Negative Threshold values.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Seating Chart basics
- Creating and using seating charts
- Creating and using sessions