The Dropbox event log enables you to view information on specific activity for individual dropbox folders. The event log tracks when users create, delete, and restore dropbox folders. Once an action is taken, the event log records the name and ID of the dropbox folder, the action, the user who made the change, and the date it was performed.
View the Dropbox event log
- On the Dropbox Folders page, click Event Log from the More Actions button.
- You can click on the Created, Deleted, and Restored filters to view dropbox folder items according to the action taken on them.
- If you want to view all event log items, deselect all filters and perform a blank search in the Search field. You can also search for a specific folder or folder ID by entering it in the Search field and clicking Search.
Note: You can change the sort order of results by clicking on the Item, Action, and Date column headers.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Dropbox basics
- Creating and managing Dropbox
- Creating dropbox categories
- Creating dropbox folders
- Managing dropbox folder submission handling
- Setting dropbox folder availability and due dates
- Setting release conditions for a dropbox folder
- Adding special access permissions to a dropbox folder
- Editing dropbox categories and folders
- Reordering dropbox categories and folders
- Deleting dropbox categories and folders
- Restoring deleted dropbox folders
- Viewing the Dropbox event log
- Associating dropbox folders with learning objectives
- Previewing dropbox folders and submissions
- Evaluating dropbox folder submissions