Do you have students who need extended time on an exam? Do you have students who need to take the exam before or after the regularly scheduled time? If so, there is no need to create a separate exam in Pilot for these exceptions. Instead, you can simply grant the students special access to the existing exam.
To add special access to a quiz…
- Click on the title of the quiz.
- Go to the “Restrictions” tab.
- At the bottom of the Restrictions screen is the “Special Access” area where you can add users for special access.
- Click “Add Users to Special Access“
- Set the special access properties (e.g., date, time restrictions, etc.).
- Select the student you want to have the special access
- Click “Add Special Access” at the top or bottom of the page.
The exam will now be available to the selected student at the selected date and time.