Release conditions allow you to associate a dropbox folder with other items in Pilot. For example, you can require that users meet some criteria, such as reading a set of lecture notes in the Content tool, before they can submit their work to a dropbox folder. Or, you can make submission to the dropbox folder a criterion for accessing another item, such as a quiz.
Set release conditions for a dropbox folder
- On the Dropbox Folders page, click Edit from the context menu of the folder you want to set restrictions for.
- Click the Restrictions tab.
- In the Release Conditions section, click either Attach Existing or Create and Attach.
- Select from the drop-down list if All conditions must be met or Any condition must be met to access the dropbox folder.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Dropbox basics
- Creating and managing Dropbox
- Creating dropbox categories
- Creating dropbox folders
- Managing dropbox folder submission handling
- Setting dropbox folder availability and due dates
- Setting release conditions for a dropbox folder
- Adding special access permissions to a dropbox folder
- Editing dropbox categories and folders
- Reordering dropbox categories and folders
- Deleting dropbox categories and folders
- Restoring deleted dropbox folders
- Viewing the Dropbox event log
- Associating dropbox folders with learning objectives
- Previewing dropbox folders and submissions
- Evaluating dropbox folder submissions