Change the order of questions that displays in a self assessment by reordering them in the self assessment question list.
Reorder self assessment questions or sections
- On the Manage Self Assessments page, click on the self assessment that contains questions you want to reorder.
- Click Add/Edit Questions.
- Click Order.
- Select the check box beside the self assessment question and/or section you want to reorder, click the Up or Down arrows to move it through the list.
- Click Save.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Self Assessments basics
- Using Self Assessments
- Managing self assessment questions and sections
- Understanding “Question in Use”
- Editing self assessment questions and sections
- Previewing self assessment questions
- Reordering self assessment questions and sections
- Deleting self assessment questions and sections
- Importing self assessment questions
- Publishing questions and sections in Self Assessments to a learning object repository