Students can access a self assessment through a Quicklink under a topic within a course module. This method connects Content to Self Assessments, allowing students to see what material they should have covered before measuring their progress with a self assessment.
Quicklink a self assessment to a new topic
- Click Content on the navbar to access the Manage Content page.
- Select Self Assessments from the Add Activities button.
- Select which self assessment you want to add from the Self Assessments drop-down list.
- Click Insert.
Quicklink a self assessment using the HTML Editor
You can use the integrated HTML Editor to insert a self assessment quicklink. This is useful if you want to include other information with the self assessment or let students access more than one self assessment within a topic. You can also use the HTML Editor to add links to self assessments in other places in the course, such as in News or Events. See Inserting quicklinks in the HTML Editor to learn about using quicklinks in the HTML Editor.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Self Assessments basics
- Using Self Assessments
- Accessing Question Library
- Creating self assessment questions
- Creating self assessments
- Creating self assessment sections
- Editing self assessments
- Copying self assessments
- Previewing self assessments
- Reordering self assessments
- Deleting self assessments
- Creating self assessment categories
- Editing a self assessment category
- Reordering self assessment categories
- Deleting a self assessment category
- Creating random sections in self assessments
- Quicklinking self assessments to course content
- Managing self assessment questions and sections