Pilot Question Library
The Question Library is a central repository that stores and archives questions which you can reuse within a course. You can create multiple collections within the Question Library to organize your questions by type and topic, making it easier for you to find questions for your quizzes, surveys, and self assessments.
As a best practice for storage, organization, and easy access, we recommend that you create all your questions using the Question Library. You can also consolidate questions created within the Quizzes, Surveys, and Self Assessments tools by importing them back into the Question Library.
What are the basics of Question Library?
- Accessing Question Library
- Creating questions
- Creating sections
- Editing questions or sections
- Previewing questions
- Reordering questions or sections
- Deleting questions or sections
- Importing questions into Question Library
- Publishing questions and sections to a learning object repository
What are the available question types?
- Understanding regular expressions
- Creating true or false questions
- Creating multiple choice questions
- Creating multi-select questions
- Creating long answer questions
- Creating short answer questions
- Creating multi-short answer questions
- Creating fill in the blanks questions
- Creating matching questions
- Creating ordering questions
- Creating arithmetic questions
- Creating significant figures questions
- Creating Likert questions
- Creating text information
- Creating image information
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.