- On the Manage Surveys page, click on the survey that contains questions you want to publish.
- Click Add/Edit Questions in the Properties tab.
- Select the check box beside the survey questions and sections you want to publish.
- Click Publish to LOR.
- Pick a Repository from the drop-down list or select if you want to Overwrite an existing object. You can have large files or packages Publish in the background, which allows you to leave the page as the system publishes. You can check the publishing job’s status later.
- Choose options for whether the object will be visible and/or publicly available.
- Only you and users with sufficient permission can view hidden learning objects and files.
- You can change this option once the object/file is published to the LOR.
- Publicly available objects are available to users without an ID and password to Pilot.
- Select the Creative Commons rights you want to associate with the learning object/file. Creative Commons licensing enables you to retain copyright on your work while allowing different degrees of reuse to other users. For more information go to creativecommons.org.
- If you want to remove questions or sections from the package, clear the check boxes beside the questions or sections you do not want to publish. Clearing a section clears all its associated questions. If you want to add, edit, or delete metadata, click the Edit Metadata icon beside a question or section. For information on editing metadata, see Adding metadata to a resource.
NoteAssociating a creative commons license automatically populates the metadata rights fields with this information.
- Click Next.
- Enter metadata such as a Title, Description, and Keywords for your learning object.
- Click Publish.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Surveys basics
- Using Surveys
- Managing survey questions and sections
- Viewing surveys