The preview page allows you to view the appearance of an individual question, as well as the comments and hints you might include with the question. If the self assessment question appears in more than one place, the preview page also displays a list of places the question is in use (for example, Question Library, quizzes, surveys, self assessments).
Preview a self assessment question
- On the Manage Self Assessments page, click on the self assessment that contains questions you want to edit.
- Click Add/Edit Questions.
- Click Preview from the context menu of the question you want to preview.
- Preview the question, then click Done.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Self Assessments basics
- Using Self Assessments
- Managing self assessment questions and sections
- Understanding “Question in Use”
- Editing self assessment questions and sections
- Previewing self assessment questions
- Reordering self assessment questions and sections
- Deleting self assessment questions and sections
- Importing self assessment questions
- Publishing questions and sections in Self Assessments to a learning object repository