The preview page allows you to view the appearance of an individual question, as well as the comments and hints you might include with the question. If the quiz question appears in more than one place, the preview page also displays a list of places the question is in use (for example, Question Library, quizzes, surveys, self assessments).
Preview a quiz question
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click on the quiz that contains questions you want to preview.
- Click Add/Edit Questions in the Properties tab.
- Click Preview from the context menu of the question you want to preview.
- Preview the question, then click Done.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Quizzes basics
- Using Quizzes
- Managing quiz questions and sections
- Understanding “Question in Use”
- Editing quiz questions and sections
- Previewing quiz questions
- Reordering quiz questions and sections
- Deleting quiz questions and sections
- Importing quiz questions
- Publishing questions and sections in Quizzes to a learning object repository
- Importing questions from Respondus
- Viewing quizzes