If you compose your content as text in another application (such as a word processor), you can copy and paste unformatted content into the HTML Editor using the paste features:
- Use the Paste as Plain Text icon to paste formatted content as plain text.
- To copy and paste content directly from Microsoft Word, use the Paste from Word icon.
We strongly recommend that you remove any formatting before copying and pasting text into the HTML Editor, especially when pasting:
- numbered or bullet lists
- headers and footers
- page numbers
- text with similar formatting
Copying formatted text from word processing applications and pasting it into the HTML Editor can add disruptive code to the application.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- HTML Editor basics
- Creating content in the HTML Editor
- Creating tables in the HTML Editor
- Creating quicklinks in the HTML Editor
- Creating equations in the HTML Editor