On the Folder Submissions page, do one of the following:
- Click the Read or Unread icon beside the file you want to mark.
- Select the check box beside the files you want to mark as read or unread, and click Display Read or Display Unread.
Note When you open or download a file, the Dropbox tool marks it as “Read”.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Dropbox basics
- Creating and managing Dropbox
- Evaluating dropbox folder submissions
- Viewing dropbox folder file submissions
- Accessing the Evaluate Submission page
- Leaving feedback and grading dropbox submissions
- Evaluating non-submissions and external submissions
- Bulk publishing dropbox feedback evaluations
- Downloading dropbox folder submission files
- Uploading and attaching feedback from downloaded submission files
- Retracting published feedback
- Emailing users from a dropbox folder
- Marking dropbox folder submissions as read or unread
- Flagging dropbox folder submissions
- Using Dropbox GradeMark
- Using Dropbox OriginalityCheck