- On the Rubrics page, click on the rubric you want to change statuses for.
- Select a Rubric Status from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
Note You cannot associate Competencies activities or ePortfolio items with draft or archived rubrics. Existing associations with archived rubrics are maintained.
To search for an archived rubric:
When you search for rubrics on the Rubrics page, only published and draft rubrics will be searched. To find an archived rubric, select “show search options” and check the box under Rubric Status that says “Archived”. When you conduct your search, the results will include any archived rubrics.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Rubrics basics
- Understanding Rubrics
- Accessing Rubrics
- Creating holistic rubrics
- Creating analytic rubrics
- Adding rubric achievement levels , criteria, or criteria groups
- Editing rubrics, achievement levels, criteria, or criteria groups
- Managing rubric sharing properties
- Managing rubric status settings
- Copying rubrics
- Reordering rubric achievement levels or criteria
- Deleting rubrics
- Deleting rubric achievement levels, criteria, or criteria groups
- Viewing rubric statistics
- Using Rubrics in Competencies
- Using Rubrics in ePortfolio