Respondus is a software application commonly used to create questions offline. When using this software to import your questions into Pilot, the following tips might be of use:
- Within the Respondus application, and before opening an existing quiz or starting a new one, ensure you select the “IMS QTI Personality” from the Current Personality drop-down list under the Start tab.
- If you are attempting to convert an existing Respondus file from WebCT or Blackboard, you must convert it to QTI before importing it into Pilot. You should save this new file under a new file name if you want to keep the quiz file under the original personality for future use.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Quizzes basics
- Using Quizzes
- Managing quiz questions and sections
- Understanding “Question in Use”
- Editing quiz questions and sections
- Previewing quiz questions
- Reordering quiz questions and sections
- Deleting quiz questions and sections
- Importing quiz questions
- Publishing questions and sections in Quizzes to a learning object repository
- Importing questions from Respondus
- Viewing quizzes