Pilot Homepages and Widgets
The homepage is the first page you see when you view the organization’s My Home page or enter a course. The typical default homepage is widget-based. Widgets are sections of content that provide information and links to tools, courses, and personal settings. Organization and course homepages can point to Pilot tools, such as News or Content, or an external URL.
Widgets are the building blocks of homepages. You can create, edit, delete, customize, and preview the widgets in your organization.
There are two types of widgets available for your homepages:
- System Widgets
- Custom Widgets
Instructor help topics
What are the basics of Homepages and Widgets?
- Accessing Homepage and Widget Management
- Creating your course homepage
- Activating your course homepage
- Replace strings for widgets
How do I use system widgets?
- System widgets
- Adding a new link in the User Links widget
- Editing or deleting an existing link in the User Links widget
How do I use custom widgets?
How do I edit widget display and placement?
- Homepages and Widgets basics
- Using system widgets
- Using custom widgets
- Editing widget display and placement
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.