You can change which grade items appear in your view of the grade book using Manage Columns.
Hide or show grade items in the grade book
- On the Enter Grades page, click Hide/Show Columns from the More Actions button.
- Select the check box for each grade item you want to appear in your grade book.
- Click Save.
To change which grade item details (e.g., weighted grade, grade scheme color) and user details (e.g., username, email) appear in your view of the grade book, see Setting grade book display options.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Finding my grades
- Creating a grade book
- Creating grade items and grade book categories
- Managing grade items and grade book categories
- Editing grade items or categories
- Hiding and showing grade items in the grade book
- Reordering grade items and categories
- Setting availability for grade items or categories
- Setting release conditions for grade items or categories
- Deleting grade items or categories
- Restoring deleted grade items or categories
- Associating grade items with course objects
- Associating grade items or categories with learning objectives
- Managing grade schemes
- Managing users’ grades
- Managing final grades
- Changing Grades settings and display options