Email users from a dropbox folder
- On the Dropbox Folders page, click on the folder that contains users you want to email.
- On the Folder Submissions page, select the check box beside each user or group you want to email and click Email.
- Enter your message in the Compose New Message pop-up.
- Click Send.
Email users who have not submitted to a dropbox folder
- On the Dropbox Folders page, click on the folder that contains users who have no submissions.
- On the Folder Submissions page, click Email Users Without Submissions or click Email Groups Without Submissions.
- Enter your message in the Compose New Message pop-up. The email addresses of the selected users populate automatically in the To field of the message.
- Click Send.
Note If any member of a group submits work to a group dropbox folder, no one in that group receives an email when Email Groups Without Submissions is selected.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Dropbox basics
- Creating and managing Dropbox
- Evaluating dropbox folder submissions
- Viewing dropbox folder file submissions
- Accessing the Evaluate Submission page
- Leaving feedback and grading dropbox submissions
- Evaluating non-submissions and external submissions
- Bulk publishing dropbox feedback evaluations
- Downloading dropbox folder submission files
- Uploading and attaching feedback from downloaded submission files
- Retracting published feedback
- Emailing users from a dropbox folder
- Marking dropbox folder submissions as read or unread
- Flagging dropbox folder submissions
- Using Dropbox GradeMark
- Using Dropbox OriginalityCheck