Edit a self assessment
- On the Manage Self Assessments page, click on the self assessment you want to edit.
- Make your changes and click Save and Close.
Quick Edit self assessment properties
Manage multiple self assessments at the same time. You can edit common properties such as name, category, and the visibility of hints for users.
- On the Manage Self Assessments page, select the check box beside each self assessment you want to edit.
- Click the Quick Edit Self Assessments icon.
- Make your changes, then click Save.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Self Assessments basics
- Using Self Assessments
- Accessing Question Library
- Creating self assessment questions
- Creating self assessments
- Creating self assessment sections
- Editing self assessments
- Copying self assessments
- Previewing self assessments
- Reordering self assessments
- Deleting self assessments
- Creating self assessment categories
- Editing a self assessment category
- Reordering self assessment categories
- Deleting a self assessment category
- Creating random sections in self assessments
- Quicklinking self assessments to course content
- Managing self assessment questions and sections