Edit a dropbox category
- On the Dropbox Folders page, click the Edit icon beside the name of the category you want to edit.
- Edit the Name of the category.
- Click Save.
Edit a dropbox folder
- On the Dropbox Folders page, click Edit from the context menu of the folder you want to edit.
- Make your changes in the Properties, Restrictions, and Objectives tabs.
- Click Save and Close.
Edit multiple dropbox folders
- On the Dropbox Folders page, select the check box beside each folder you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Update the appropriate fields
Note: Selecting the Display in Calendar check box adds Submissions After and Submissions Before dates to users’ calendars.
4. Click Save.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Dropbox basics
- Creating and managing Dropbox
- Creating dropbox categories
- Creating dropbox folders
- Managing dropbox folder submission handling
- Setting dropbox folder availability and due dates
- Setting release conditions for a dropbox folder
- Adding special access permissions to a dropbox folder
- Editing dropbox categories and folders
- Reordering dropbox categories and folders
- Deleting dropbox categories and folders
- Restoring deleted dropbox folders
- Viewing the Dropbox event log
- Associating dropbox folders with learning objectives
- Previewing dropbox folders and submissions
- Evaluating dropbox folder submissions