Associating a seating chart with a Calendar event creates a session.
Create a session
- Access Calendar for your course.
- Click Create Event.
- Enter details of the event.
- Select a Location. The drop-down list displays only active locations.
- Select the seating chart you want to use for the location.
- Click Create.
- If the location you select does not have a seating chart associated with it, you can create one by clicking Create a Chart. After the seating chart is complete, click Save to close the window. The new seating chart should appear in the drop-down list. If you do not see it, click the Refresh Seating Chart List icon.
- You can associate pre-existing events with seating charts that are not the default in Seating Chart, provided the event has only a location, and not a seating chart, attached to it. To do so, click Add Events from the More Actions button of the seating chart you wish to add the event(s) to.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Seating Chart basics
- Creating and using seating charts
- Creating and using sessions