The Course Administration area (“Course Admin” on the navigation bar) is a central area for accessing tools related to setting up and managing your course. From the Course Administration area or widget, you can access many tools to help you run your course smoothly.
Activate Your Course
When Banner creates your courses, it makes them inactive by default. That way, students won’t see courses in Pilot that aren’t being used. So you will have to activate each of your courses before students will see them. Once active, a course will not be visible to students until its start date.
What are the basics of Course Administration?
- Accessing Course Administration
- Accessing the Course Offering Information page
- Customize Your Course Homepage
- Editing course colors
- Setting up course tools
- Widgets, Add to Your Course Homepage
How do I manage course components?
- Import/Export/Copy Components
- Copying course components between org units
- Course import compatibility
- Importing course components from a file
- Exporting course components
- Exportable components
- Manage Dates
What is IMS Common Cartridge?
- IMS Common Cartridge
- Importing Common Cartridge packages
- How are protected Common Cartridge resources handled?
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.