A copied survey contains all of the questions from the original survey. Copying is a quick and simple way to create a survey that assesses prior and current understanding of course materials.
Note You can only copy surveys within the same course.
Copy a survey
- On the Manage Surveys page, click Copy from More Actions button.
- Select your survey from the Survey to Copy drop-down list.
- Edit the survey copy’s name in the New Survey Name field.
- Select a status from the New Survey Status drop-down list.
- Select Edit Survey after copy completes if you want to go to the Edit page after creating your copy.
- Click Save.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Surveys basics
- Using Surveys
- Accessing Question Library
- Creating survey questions
- Creating surveys
- Creating survey sections
- Editing surveys
- Copying surveys
- Previewing surveys
- Reordering surveys
- Deleting surveys
- Creating survey categories
- Editing a survey category
- Reordering survey categories
- Deleting a survey category
- Setting survey branching
- Associating surveys with learning objectives
- Managing survey questions and sections
- Viewing surveys