A copied self assessment contains all of the questions from the original self assessment. Copying is a quick and simple way to create a self assessment that reviews old and new questions related to course materials.
Note You can only copy Self Assessments within the same course.
Copy a self assessment
- On the Manage Self Assessments page, click Copy from More Actions button.
- Select your self assessment from the Self Assessment to Copy drop-down list.
- Enter a New Self Assessment Name.
- Select Edit self assessment after copy completes if you want to go to the Edit page after creating your copy.
- Click Save.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Self Assessments basics
- Using Self Assessments
- Accessing Question Library
- Creating self assessment questions
- Creating self assessments
- Creating self assessment sections
- Editing self assessments
- Copying self assessments
- Previewing self assessments
- Reordering self assessments
- Deleting self assessments
- Creating self assessment categories
- Editing a self assessment category
- Reordering self assessment categories
- Deleting a self assessment category
- Creating random sections in self assessments
- Quicklinking self assessments to course content
- Managing self assessment questions and sections