Course statistics can display the total number of users, the number of users who visited course content, and the average time users spent viewing content. You can view overall course content statistics, and specific statistics for individual topics.
- A user who visits multiple times is only counted once.
- The total number of users counted in statistics does not include users who have permission to Manage Content.
- Calculated time users spent viewing overall content or individual topics does not include user session timeouts and users currently visiting content and topics as you view statistic details.
View overall content statistics
- On the Table of Contents page, click View Reports from the Related Tools drop-down list.
- Click Statistics.
View specific topic statistics
- Click the number in the Users Visited column beside a topic to view all statistics for that topic.
- When you are finished viewing the topic’s statistics, click Go Back to return to the main Statistics page.
Reset course statistics
- Click Reset Statistics.
- Click Delete.
Export course statistics
You can export statistics to a CSV file for use in a spreadsheet or database.
- Click Export Statistics.
- Click the CSV file to begin download.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.