If you set a module’s status as Draft, the module and all its topics are hidden from students. Setting a topic’s status to Draft will only hide that particular topic.
- Do one of the following:
- To change a module’s status, click the module name from the Table of Contents panel.
- To change a topic’s status, locate the topic on the Table of Contents page, or click on its module from the Table of Contents panel. Then, click on the actions menu for the topic and select Edit Properties In-place.
- Click on Draft or Published to change the status.
Tip As you build your course content, set your modules as drafts to keep them hidden from your students until they are complete and ready for viewing.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Content basics
- Creating course content
- Managing and updating course content
- Content display settings
- Changing a module or topic status to Draft or Published in Content
- Notifying students about updated course content
- Editing a module or topic’s title in Content
- Bulk editing modules and topics in Content
- Moving or reordering a module or topic in Content
- Deleting modules or topics in Content
- Adding or editing availability and due dates in Content
- Adding or editing release conditions in Content
- Associating topics with learning objectives in Content
- Adding an existing course object (activity) to Content
- Using SCORM in Content
- Tracking content completion and participation