To quickly edit titles or restrictions in multiple topics in Content, use the Bulk Edit feature.
- On the Table of Contents page, click Bulk Edit.
- Make your changes to titles, descriptions, and restrictions. You can also delete multiple topics in Bulk Edit mode by clicking the Remove Topic icon beside each topic title you want to delete.
- Click Update where appropriate.
- Click Done Editing when finished.
Note Except for date restriction changes, most changes save automatically.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Content basics
- Creating course content
- Managing and updating course content
- Content display settings
- Changing a module or topic status to Draft or Published in Content
- Notifying students about updated course content
- Editing a module or topic’s title in Content
- Bulk editing modules and topics in Content
- Moving or reordering a module or topic in Content
- Deleting modules or topics in Content
- Adding or editing availability and due dates in Content
- Adding or editing release conditions in Content
- Associating topics with learning objectives in Content
- Adding an existing course object (activity) to Content
- Using SCORM in Content
- Tracking content completion and participation