The Content tool has four main areas:
- Overview An overview of the course and information about course expectations. This is optional. If you put nothing in the overview, students will not see it and, instead, will see the table of contents when they click Content on the navbar.
- Bookmarks Lists the topics you bookmark. Click the Add Bookmark icon while viewing a topic to add it to your bookmarks list. The number beside the Bookmarks link indicates how many bookmarks you added within the course.
- Course Schedule Lists course material due dates, start dates, end dates, and other course events for the next seven days. Dates listed on this page are not exclusive to Content topics; upcoming events include all events within the course from the Calendar tool. The number beside the Upcoming Events link indicates how many upcoming events you have.
- Table of Contents Browse course materials and assignments here. The number beside a module listed in the Table of Contents panel indicates how many topics are within the module.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Content basics
- Creating course content
- Managing and updating course content
- Using SCORM in Content
- Tracking content completion and participation