- Click on Email on the course navigation bar.
- Enter the recipient’s email address in the To field. Click Address Book to locate an address from your Address Book.
- Enter a brief description of your email in the Subject line.
- Enter your message in the Body.
- Click the Spell Checker icon to check for misspellings.
- Click Send.
Add an attachment to your email
- From the Compose New Message page, create a new email as usual.
- In the Attachments area, click Upload to upload a file or Choose Existing to select a file from your Course Offering Files area. If you are using a supported browser*, you can also drag and drop attachments from your desktop.
- If you add an attachment and want to delete it before sending, click the Remove icon beside the attachment.
- You cannot add or download the following file types from email messages: .asp, .aspx, .exe, .bat, .dll, .com, .asa, .asax, .ascx, .asmx, .axd, .cdx, .cer, .config, .idc, .cs, .csproj, .java, .jsl, .licx, .rem, .resources, .resx, .shtm, .shtml, .stm, .vb, .vbproj, .vjsproj, .vsdisco, .webinfo, .ini.
* Internet Explorer 9 and older currently do not support dragging and dropping files from your desktop into Learning Environment.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.